[Electronics-talk] HD radio?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu May 2 01:59:13 UTC 2013

I just bought an HD Tuner by Coby through Amazon, and I am pretty certain they have a portable system as well.  There are some negatives to the tuner
which listed for $99 but is being sold for $35, but all in all I'm happy with it.  I don't know anything about their portable system, but assume it is probably
fairly similar in terms of reception.  I also believe Best Buy still has their small portable that only works with headphones.  If you don't find any information
about the Coby portable system, check out their web site at

http://www.cobyusa.com

which might at least help you figure out if it is what you might want.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson