[Electronics-talk] Email list for iPhone

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu May 2 16:32:56 UTC 2013

Hey Becky,

In the email you just replied to is the answer to your question.

There's the viphone at googlegroups.com list

Here are some instructions I wrote up a while ago.

1) visit this URL: http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en
2) Login, or create and account and then login.  NOTE: you do not need
   to sign up for gmail, just for a google account.
3) Once you're logged in, find the "edit my memberships" link and click on it.

Jim