[Electronics-talk] Email list for iPhone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu May 2 18:14:09 UTC 2013

There might be, but those are the best ones because many of the gurus
are on those lists, and if you ask a question, you'll get answers, and
they will be good ones, because they come from folks who know their
stuff.  For example, Anna Dressner who wrote the book "Getting Started
With the iPhone", is on the VIPHONE list, and regularly responds to
questions. So you can learn at the feet of the masters. LOL!

Andy