[Electronics-talk] GPS Similar to Original Trekker?

Roger Behm AIS aistech at ameritech.net
Thu May 9 17:55:50 UTC 2013

Hi Bryan,

Yes, you can send money orders, personal checks, or make three credit
card payments to my company and once payment is full, I wil ship out the unit.

If a credit card is used and after free shipping UPS ground, My
company makes $23.00 profit.
HumanWare sels these for $699.00 and free shiping, so my company's
profit margine is very small to ship out products and take monthly payments.

So you can purchase one unit at the $599.00 and free shipping and no
sales tax, but the purchase price must be recieved in whole before we ship.

Thank you for contacting my company.

Regards,
roger  Behm