[Electronics-talk] talking body scales

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 12 21:37:09 UTC 2013

if your scale is good, it should give you the same weight throughout the
day; you will see a decrease in numbers if you're on a diet, but generally
weight shouldn't fluctuate; may change a pound or slightly more or less if
you exercise heavily, but that is because you are losing body fluid through
sweat.

I agree with the lister who said they wish scales could talk and calculate
your  body fat composition for you.