[Electronics-talk] Long post but phone info please requested,

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Wed May 15 02:38:49 UTC 2013

I may just go on with daughter Peggie who is staying with Verizon, if I
can't find anything compatible and thus far it appears that I may not but
I'll not go down without a fight.  I had even hoped that there would be
phones at the convention.  We'll see.  Yes, the adult beverages should be
flowing.  I don't know that they will be flowing freely but flowing and hope
to meet for some of those absolutely and I'm sure I'll be posting if and
when I make some kind of decision before the convention.

Carol Jean