[Electronics-talk] computer microphone

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri May 17 11:32:26 UTC 2013

Lauren open the jaws window use alt plus tab  now If that doesn't work open
it with the start menu by pressing the windows key and down arrow until you
find jaws.  press alt to open menus and shift tab once then right arrow to
utilities and press tab.  Now down arrow until you get to sound card and
then right arrow to the submenu and check default.  left arrow to go back to
the main utilities menu and down arrow to ok

Julie Phillipson