[Electronics-talk] talking programmable thermostats

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 1 15:12:36 UTC 2013

Good morning Lauren and listers,

I would commend you to contact Ann Taylor who is the director of the NFB
technology center for guidance on accessible thermostats. I think her email
address is ataylor at nfb.org. The telephone number is 410-659-9314. I don't
have her direct-dial extension, but I'm sure someone at the Jernigan
Institute could find it for you or transfer the call.

If you get some solid guidance I hope you will pass it on so we can all
benefit from the information as there is a lot of interest in this
technology.  Have a wonderful weekend all.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor Lawrence KS/USA