[Electronics-talk] Special deals: Talking MP3 Players & accessories, New Wake-up alarm tutorial

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Nov 1 19:05:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Since we're now in the last two months of 2013 and starting off the
Holiday Season, we've decided to put all our Talking MP3 Players and
accessories on sale to kick it off. This is a great opportunity to
save big on your early Christmas shopping!

We have a brand new audio tutorial covering another of the many
features of our Talking MP3 Players! This audio tutorial shows you how
to use your Talking MP3 Player as a wake up alarm! You can use either
the Talking Sansa Clip Plus or Sansa Clip Zip player as an alarm to
wake you up. Just follow these easy instructions:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Wake%20up%20alarm%20use%20on%20the%20Talking%20MP3%20Players.mp3/

This week, until November 7th, you can get the brand new Talking 4GB
Sansa Clip Zip for only $79.99, or the 8GB Sansa Clip Zip for just
$95.99. You can also pick up the previous model, the Talking Sansa
Clip Plus 4GB for just $69.99, or the 8GB  for just 89.99! On top of
that with the purchase of any of our players you get 25% off
accessories. Of course all players come with earphones, USB cable,
free friendly tech suport,free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Don't know what a Talking MP3 Player is and all it can do? Find out by
listening to or downloading our in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3
Players, in which I introduce you to them starting from describing the
player to demonstrating some of the many features and answering some
of the most frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

For using your player as your wake up alarm, we recommend that you
include the wall/travel charger and the fold-out speakers as part of
your order of any of the above Talking MP3 Players. These items as
well as all other accessories are available at 25% off the normal
prices! They can be ordered from the combo box when you order any
player to get the 25% off
deal.http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Part of this deal is a 25% off blow-out special on all microSD cards
which you can use to greatly expand the storage capacity of your
player to store more of your files. Here are the prices 4gb: $6.18,
8gb: $12.38, 16gb, $24.75, 32gb: $34.50 and a whopping 64gb to add to
your player for $74.99 when you purchase any of our Talking Mp3
players!

Visit our accessories page to read about the accessories we carry,
microSD cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel charger, and more.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

To see all of our audio tutorials, visit:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

We have a new page where you can get great deals on discontinued
items: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html

Since 2009, we've been producing feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable anyone to use them without
needing to glance at the screen or needing assistance. Our Talking MP3
Players are the most cost-effective solution for playing your
unprotected audio files and have expandable memory up to 64GB of extra
storage. No music management software needed. Our players arrive fully
set up and speaking out of the box with a very-pleasant voice, and you
can use the included program and audio instructions to enable the
speaking of your own folders and files. Plus we provide free friendly
tech support! Our players are not klunky to use and they actually do
what we claim, no misleading statements or misrepresentations!

Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on Canadian and
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international order and which shipping method to
choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or
Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order or have a Paypal payment
request sent to you.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121