[Electronics-talk] IFTTT, If This, Then That, put the internet to work for you, video demo

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Nov 4 22:51:40 UTC 2013

Hey;

I just wanted to send you all an email; I just uploaded a new video to
youtube. The video is called, I demo IFTTT with a screen reader, and you
should check it out. I am sorry that you can barely hear jaws, however I'm
sure if you want you can figure out how much of a Jem this tool can be for
you if you wanted to use it.. Does anyone have any suggestions for video
capturing software for windows 8 that can capture the audio from my screen
reader as well? This tool powers a wordpress site of mine, makes facebook
personal and public page posts for me, sends me emails, and so much more! If
you want any help with IFTTT or you want to know more about what it can do,
then go ahead and ask! This video is just under 10 minutes long, enjoy! And
feel free to share it with anyone who might want it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvzeJAgBnE0

now, if they only had an android app. hmmm. I am curious about there IOS app
accessibility, could someone let me know if it works?

michael