[Electronics-talk] washing machine

Gary Lee kb9zuv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 9 20:20:48 UTC 2013

I went to sears two weeks ago.  They still have several kenmore machines with accessible mechanical controls.
Mostly top loaders, but at least they can be used.

I am in the same boat, had my washer for 21 years, and it was in the house when I bought it, no telling how long it will continue to run.  So, I am always on the watch for washers.

Check out sears.

Gary Lee
kb9zuv at arrl.net