[Electronics-talk] accessible phone for verizon

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Nov 19 16:27:53 UTC 2013

Hears information about verizon's prepay phones and plans:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/prepaid.html
I also wanted to point your attention to "Republic wireless", a pre pay plan with prices as low as $5 a month ($20 if you don't want to be stuck to wifi)
https://republicwireless.com/
hth
michael