[Electronics-talk] accessible backup software for windows

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 00:16:39 UTC 2013

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for a simple program that I can backup certain folders from my c:t o an external drive, the files on that external drive would be in the original formats and future backups would only backup files that have changes. I don't even need a scheduler, manual would be fine. I used to have a program like that back in XP. I can't remember the name.

Sent from my iPhone