[Electronics-talk] found talking tuner

matt diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:22:27 UTC 2013

There is another app called guitar tool kit which is about 10 bucks
but it will tune multiple instruments in multiple tunings. Extremely
accurate. I've tuned with it, and handed my guitar to a sighted friend
with a boss tuner, and i'm within .2 .3 of where his tuner has me.

--
Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert