[Electronics-talk] washing machine

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 19:22:54 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Thanks for the washing machine ideas; so nice to know there are models with
knobs and buttons. I saw some at an electronics store when we were shopping
for other items; it was Best Buy I think.
There were whirlpool ones with mostly knobs you turn to set the temperature
andtype of wash cycle.
It seemed usable.

Do you all label the knobs so you know where to turn it? If so, is that glue
substance, called high marks, I think, a good way to mark it?
We cannot see where in the wash cycle the machine is. So do you just suggest
timing it so you know approximately how much time is left?

Thanks.
Ashley