[Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream and wifi

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 27 19:52:39 UTC 2013

Humanware has made it possible now to connect to Newsline or Bookshare
through the Victor Stream's wifi.
I really like using the Stream for Newsline.  I can turn it on to grab the
newspaper before I head out to work, then listen to it on the bus, instead
of burning up cell phone minutes.
I think the Stream version of Newsline is much better than the ipod app,
because, on the Stream, I can jump from article to article, like I can on
the phone, but, in the ipod app, all the articles in a section are in a long
string, with no way to move between them and skip articles that don't
interest me.
Tracy