[Electronics-talk] Comparing GPS's

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Oct 7 18:00:27 UTC 2013

If you want to hear intersections called out as you go, something like
Blind Square, or the Seeing Eye GPS app would serve you well. The
advantage of the latter is that you can also use it for route travel.
You can also do this with the combo of Blind Square and Google maps, and
the latter is a lot cheaper because you only pay for Blind Square once,
and Google Maps is free.  Also, I would suspect that Google Maps will be
better at keeping up to date if you have a lot of new construction going
on.

Andy