[Electronics-talk] Comparing GPS's

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:01:50 UTC 2013

I'm not Andrew, but I successfully use Google Maps. Are you talking
about the iPhone? Make sure you're using a recent update. Google Maps
has gotten much easier to use with VoiceOver in a recent update.

I just enter my search term and double tap on the search result I want
to go to. A direction to button shows up at the bottom of the screen and
I double tap that button. Now I can select the mode (transit, driving,
walking ...) and the particular route I want to take. Now I can double
tap the navigate button to get spoken turn by turn directions or the
route itself to get the list of directions.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail