[Electronics-talk] Eyes On Success features: New Accessibility Features in iOS 7

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Oct 9 13:01:21 UTC 2013

This week on Eyes On success:

1341 New Accessibility Features in iOS 7 (Oct. 9, 2013)

Apple recently introduced a new version of the operating system used on its
iPhones and iPads called iOS 7. Hosts Peter and Nancy Torpey speak about the
changes in accessibility features with Jonathan Mosen, author of a book on
the topic called "iOS 7 without the Eye". We'll also discuss the services
available from Mosen Consulting.

You can find this show, show notes, and other resources at our web site:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

If you'd like to get weekly announcements of shows, connect with other
listeners and people we've interviewed, etc., join our e-mail forum by
sending a message to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at Googlegroups.com

You can also subscribe to the podcast by using the following text in your
podcatching program:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Enjoy!

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net