[Electronics-talk] windows phone 8 getting accessibility

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Oct 14 15:52:34 UTC 2013

hey guys;
I red this article, thanks to twitter, and thought you guys might like to read it… It looks like someone might want to pick up a windows 8 phone and learn the new accessibility features that should be seen as early as tomorrow…
Windows Phone 8 Update 3 Preview | Windows Phone content from Paul Thurrott's SuperSite for Windows
http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/windows-phone-8-update-3-preview
michael
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Connect with us on Facebook,
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com