[Electronics-talk] Questions about some gestures on handwriting mode on i phone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:36:48 UTC 2013

Handwriting should always be the next item in the roter when turned
clockwise. When you enter an edit field, just turn the rother once
clockwise, and you should be in hand writing mode.

I'm not sure what you mean about going to the next line when writing. If
you want to insert a new line character then do a three finger swipe to
the right. If you want to move forward or backwards by a line then use
the roter to get around to line mode and flick up or down to move line
by line. Twist the rother back to hand writing if you want to start
entering text again with the hand writing mode.

On 10/14/2013 02:25 PM, Snow White Dove wrote:
> Hi all, how do I go to a new line while writing something?  Also, what is the quickest way to get to handwriting mode when you want to write?  Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail