[Electronics-talk] color identifiers

Randi Sanfilippo r.sanfilippo at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 21:30:16 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Sandy
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:03 PM
To: Tracy Carcione; Brad Keller; Discussion of accessible electronics and
appliances
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] color identifiers

Yes, my friend mentioned in my post says the identifyer does not know beige
or tan.

Sandy I discovered I have to make sure the whole lens on it is right on top
of the clothing, or it gives a different color that I know is no where near
correct.  I believe, though, it thinks my white skin is orange.

Sandy