[Electronics-talk] accessible talking boom box

Marvin-PC startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:04:57 UTC 2013

hi.
i rememeber cobolt being sold in australia.
if that is so.
do you have a site address for australia.
what i would like.
and is lacking.
is a talking boom box, or talking stereo.
i have a jvc boom box, with a cd player, mp3 player, radio, graphic
equalizer, base.
now.
my cds keep stratching, dying, do not burn properly, or run out of blank
cds, or they die.
so.
have been looking around at some retaillers in australia, for a boom
box, like panosonic, sharp, yamaha, to play via usb, they have means of
playing via usb stick or memory stick, as well as cd, dab , etc.
but no good for me, as they have a digital display, no push buttons,
like the current unit i use, which has volume knobs, push buttons, no
usb ports, for playing my music via usb, while i exercise on my
treadmill in the garage.
so.
was wondeirng, is there a talking boom box, that is sold in australia,
that can play from usb.
still searching.
just read a couple of manuals.
but still searching.