[Electronics-talk] Question about Olympus recorder model number DM for

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:07:06 UTC 2013

Hope anyone can help.
Have a great day.
Jenny Hi,
You'll have to pardon this as I'm dictating this dude to a serious injury.
I just received an Olympus DM four. And I am having a problem with the playback of messages.

Sent from my iPhone
I can get it to record. I can get the dates that the recordings were made. But I can't seem to get it to just play one message at a time.
When I want to play messages. It plays all the messages as if it were a CD one right after another nonstop.
Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to make that stop and have it only play one message at a time?