[Electronics-talk] Best App For Scanning Text

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Oct 22 02:17:19 UTC 2013

 I would say that none of them work really well. There are apps like text grabber, say text, and Prizmo. They will all allow you to either take a picture, or scan the existing picture for text.

I would say that none of them are as good as the K NFB reader, nor are they as good as you will get with a computer-based solution.

I hope that helps,

Jim

Sent from my iPhone