[Electronics-talk] K-NFB Reader Mobile

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:05:14 UTC 2013

I was wondering the same thing. The phone that this is running on is
probably old and no longer being made as well. Anyone can buy an older
phone off of ebay that can run moble speak for probably around 100
bucks. However if I do rememberright the knfb reading software is
quite expensive on its own but still lol.

--
Looking to take your guitar playing to the next level? Go to
http://onlineleadguitarlessons.com