[Electronics-talk] K-nfb Reader Mobile

Tony Sohl sohlman1970 at cox.net
Wed Oct 23 08:36:51 UTC 2013

Hi all I am posting another message and I'm changing the price on the unit.

As I stated before, it's the Nokia N-95 and it has stereo speakers as well as a memory card slot on the unit. The unit has a demo of Mobile Speak and it's right now on the card. I'm going to try and get someone to help me install it but if not you will need sighted assistance to get the program installed and i'ts a 30 day trial.

If you have either talks or Mobile Speak and you have your own serial nubmer, I believe you can install your user ID and that should turn the program into a fully functional version of the Mobile Speak software.

I'm asking $500 or best offer. If this does not work then I will try again. If interested, e-mail me off the list at: tonysohl at samobile.net