[Electronics-talk] two questions

Shara Winton ms.shara at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 21:06:03 UTC 2013

Hi All, I have two questions. Are there any cameras that take actual film photos or digital photos that are accessible for blind  people? I have some sight, but very little, I do not see well enough to use a regular camera with consistent precision.

Secondly, and I am not sure this is the place to ask this question, but perhaps someone can direct me to the right place. I recall last year, someone on one of these lists talking about using small local airports for transportation. Does anyone else recall where and/or how I can get more information on this. I am looking for affordable and regular trips to and from the Nashville area to the Boston area.
Thank you.