[Electronics-talk] turning on VoiceOver for IPod Touch

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Oct 24 20:23:16 UTC 2013

Also, as of IOS 7, you can tell siri to turn on voiceover.  This is
another way of turning on voiceover without assistance.

Generally, if I have a sighted person help me turn on voiceover, I
have them go turn voiceover on in the accessibility shortcut (as
described below)  This tends to be less disorienting for the sighted
person.

Jim