[Electronics-talk] Carrier Infinity Controller for Heat & AC

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Fri Oct 25 12:42:45 UTC 2013

Hi Annette,
I don't have the same heating system as you, but I have the VIP programmable
talking thermostat which works well with my Amana heating/air conditioning
system. I replaced my system about three years ago. I don't have a wireless
feature on the thermostat, but it it is very easy to program.

Hope this helps.

Liz