[Electronics-talk] K-NFB Reader Mobile

Gadget Girl Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:09:51 UTC 2013

Hello. I got a KNFB Reader as a gift.  The person who purchased it paid well over $600 for it. The unit is just like new, as I do not use it every day. So, I believe they are still selling that reader at a hefty price. Have a good day.

Regards,
Gadget Girl Kelly

Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, take a bite, express yourself.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/andrew.bar