[Electronics-talk] bluetooth keyboards

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 15:34:13 UTC 2013

The best Bluetooth keyboard I have found for the iPhone is that Amazon basic Bluetooth keyboard. You can find it at Amazon.com and it's only about $29-$30. I have been using mine for almost 2 years. It works great and is slightly smaller than the Apple Bluetooth keyboard. And it actually has a switch

Sent from my iPhone