[Electronics-talk] Mobile Speak Supported Phones

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:55:00 UTC 2013

I used a Nokia smart phone about 3 years ago with the program. It is a good
program, but it is kinda spendy compared to getting an Iphone with the voice
over. I couldn't suggest a phone to use with the humanwhere stuff because my
smart phone at the time was not a touch screen. Again it is a good program,
but it can be a little tricky to get the humanwhere stuff on your phone IMO.