[Electronics-talk] Android phones?

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 2 22:25:38 UTC 2013

Hi Anita, Have you tried going in to settings, under display and tell it not to rotate the screen so it won't jump around. Also have you tried a different app launcher such as apex. It allows you to set apps on what ever home screen you'd like.
Raquel Vega.
the Divabear Rapunzel.
Sent from my Google Nexus 4.
2 signiture perfumes, Cupcake, and Rain perfume oils.