[Electronics-talk] Mobile Speak Supported Phones

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 02:45:09 UTC 2013

Thank you all for clarifying that.  I have read about the phones and
software on the Codefactory site but I didn't realize that all Android
phones would not be those only mentioned there.  That could explain why it
is so difficult to navigate around the screen on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
  It has the TalkBack program as well as speech recognition.  But they still
don't make the phone any easier to use.  Anita