[Electronics-talk] Comparing GPS's

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Sep 6 23:13:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have not tried Blind Square, yet.  I do have Ariadne and am not totally
satisfied.  1 great thing about Ariadne, in my experience, is that it is
very accurate in addresses.  The Sundereo App gives me the wrong addresses.
Ariadne gives me the exact addresses, no matter which side of the street I
am on.

This is a very good thread, thanks to everyone who has shared their
experiences.

Warm Regards,

Fred