[Electronics-talk] FW: FW: Phone company for the blind

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 12:04:44 UTC 2013

Why do "the blind" need a phone company? I have been using public phone
companies for as long as I've had a phone, and blindness is not an issue.
It's, a, phone!

Kaye Zimpher
Add me on Skype Kaye.Zimpher
Check out my Facebook at www.facebook.com/thekeeperoftime
The key to writing a beautiful life story is to have a pencil with a good
eraser.