[Electronics-talk] FW: Kyocera Kona Flip Phone

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:21:33 UTC 2013

I'd like to know how much Virgin Mobile charges for the phone myself.

I have an I phone, which I love, but don't want to pay for AT&T's services.

does anyone know that answer?

I'm deling with a new guide dog, and don't really have time to do a whole lot of research.

thanks for the help in advance.

Jenny