[Electronics-talk] FW: FW: Phone company for the blind

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:13:00 UTC 2013

Maybe, but my sighted family members have never had an issue getting a
feature phone without a data plan, and I don't recall my sighted wife
complaining about the coverage maps, but it's been a while since we
settled on our carrier. Everyone, sighted and blind alike, complain
about plans and bills though, so I'll grant you that. Even so, if a cell
phone company came out with simpler plans, easier to read bills, ..., it
might be competitive in the market place with blind and sighted
customers alike.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail