[Electronics-talk] IPhone tutorial needed

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Sep 13 13:33:15 UTC 2013

Hi Lauren,

Another consideration is that iOS 7 will change the interface, as I
understand, quite dramatically.  Just 1 example that I have heard is that
instead of a left or right swipe to navigate among emails, it will now be up
or down.  There are already a couple of guides coming out.  Jonathon Mosen
is 1 that I can think of who is doing a new guide.

Warm Regards,

Fred