[Electronics-talk] Talking MP3 Players: Save over $20 on your order! New Audio Demo Downloads!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Sep 13 16:47:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Talking Mp3 Players as low as $65.99 plus Free Wall Chargers!

This week we're taking $10 off the Talking Sansa Clip Plus players,
both the 4 and 8-Gig and selling them for only $65.99 and $85.99
respectively. Not only that, but  with any Talking Mp3 Player you
purchase including the new Talking Sansa Clip Zip, you get a Free Wall
Charger (regularly $10.99), so you can charge your player without
using a computer! That's a savings of over $20!

Audio tutorials are now included on every player and on our website
for those of you who already have one of our players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

To hear what these players sound like and hear some of their features
being demonstrated, listen to or download our new Introduction to
Talking MP3 Players podcast, which is also included on each player,
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Or for those of you who prefer to just press enter and listen, either
press enter on the below link or copy and paste it into the address
bar of your internet browser of choice:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/3-98839556b66feeea5fbbaaad6c392a4c/2013/06/Introduction-to-Talking-MP3-Players.mp3

Take a look at our new prices on microSD cards! Expand your players
memory with our cards ranging from 4 to 64GB! These can be ordered
from the player page, specials page, or accessories page.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

No Interest + No Payments for 6 months on any orders over $99 when you
check out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later! (subject to credit
approval)

This special ends on September 19th, so hurry and take advantage of
this deal and get your free wall charger! For more information or to
place your order, visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Of course, all players include a USB cable, earphones, free friendly
tech support, audio instructions on the player and free shipping in
the US! (We also provide quality discounted International Priority
Mail shipping)! To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box located right after
the email address edit field on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international/Canadian order and which shipping
method to choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

Since 2009, we've been offering feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable blind/vision-impaired folks to
use them without the need for sighted assistance or the need to look
at the screen. Our Talking MP3 Players are the most cost-effective
solution for playing your audio files and have expandable memory up to
64GB of extra storage. No music management software required,
accessible speaking menus, and fairly priced. Our players arrive fully
set up and speaking out of the box with a very-pleasant voice, and you
can use the included utility to enable the speaking of your own
folders and files. Plus we provide free friendly tech support! Our
players are not klunky to use and they actually do what we claim!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet on our online checkout, or you can call
727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place credit card orders.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121