[Electronics-talk] 8gb digital telephone recorder

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 01:29:47 UTC 2013

Hi list,

Has anyone bought this device and could give me some assistance, please?

Perhaps I should be able to figure it out from this description which is
below.  I think it is connected right but I need to know how to record a
conversation. I know enough to feel that just a little help would be all I
would need.

Please contact me off list and I will send a phone number as I feel that
this would be needed to help.

Bring out the spy in you with this all-in-one 8GB Digital Recorder. With 8GB
of built in flash memory
 and with several different recording modes (LP/SP/HQ/WAV) you're sure to
get high quality recording and playback
 with extra long record times  every time. Available in Iron Grey or Black.
Not only is this a great digital voice recorder for recording conversations,
but it also acts as a
 telephone recorder  as well. Simply plug the included recording kit into
your phone, and you can record
your conversations right into the device's built in 8GB memory. This
recorder also stores MP3 files that allows you to
listen to your music anywhere  you want just like a regular MP3 player.
Listen out load with the speaker, or plug
in the included headphones. Upload songs to the device from your computer,
or download your recordings to your computer from the device via the
included USB cable. Talk about an all-in-one device! This compact and
portable voice recorder is the perfect companion for all your recording
and audio playback needs.
Features:
8GB built-in flash memory
Supports MP3 formats
Multiple long play and standard play recording modes
With telephone recording functionality,  you can record voice anywhere and
anytime
External speaker allows user to preview record or playback MP3 without the
need for
a headphone.

" Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
every problem comes to break us or make us.
The choice is ours whether we become VICTOR or VICTIM."