[Electronics-talk] iPhone question

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 22:03:59 UTC 2013

The technology is changing constantly. For instance, on Sept 18 IOS 7 will
be coming out for the iPhone. That will be a complete revamping of the
operating system. Anyone using an iPhone 4 and above will be able to use the
new OS, but it would be strongly advised to purchase the updated phone. This
will allow for faster running of the phone and better access to apps. The 4,
while still useable really should be put to the way side for a more updated
phone. Using a phone for a couple of years before upgrading is what we
should be doing. The gain far outweighs the cost in my opinion. The iPhone
has opened so many doors for the blind, that having to purchase a new one
from time to time is of small consequence.

Kaye Zimpher
Add me on Skype Kaye.Zimpher
Check out my Facebook at www.facebook.com/thekeeperoftime
The key to writing a beautiful life story is to have a pencil with a good
eraser.