[Electronics-talk] 8gb digital voice recorder

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:07:08 UTC 2013

I am responding to a person from the electronics discussion list and to the
blind attics list.

Brian, the reason there was no model# listed in that description is because
there was none listed.  I found a product on Amazon that seemed to fit the
description by "Neewer" and it was out of stock, and it even said it wasn't
known when or if they would be getting more of these.  There were other
products listed, but this is what I had. no other information.  Had I found
a model#, serial# or even a sku# or anything of the sort I would definitely
have listed it.  I should have read the product reviews prior to the
purchase.  My bad and my lesson learned.

So now, I have two more questions:

First, how does one get manuals for products on line for products like this
in accessible format for the disabled,
and 2: is there another similar product that you can recommend?  If "Neewer"
is the product manufacturer,  then There were several reviewers who said
that the recorder function was not acceptable as it skipped words, took too
long to start the recording. the manual was poorly written and even sighted
people had a difficult time seeing what was on the buttons.
I could not have looked it up beforehand because I failed to ask the
manufacturer's name or model#.  Shame on me. Nonetheless it was still a good
transaction with the seller.

" Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
every problem comes to break us or make us.
The choice is ours whether we become VICTOR or VICTIM."