[Electronics-talk] the transaction with Brent Harbolt is getting even better

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 03:28:16 UTC 2013

Well, if it is possible to have  a good transaction and get better, this is
what is happening.  Although there was one included on this list when the
digital recorder was first listed, I only paid attention to the written
description.  I still didn't see a model number, and there wasn't one in the
sound file; however, the demo was very good.  I have learned the buttons as
to their locations, and I feel sure that I will learn everything else that I
need to know. Brent  has been patient and when he sent the demo file again
he didn't try to embarrass me but just sent the file.  I only wish there was
a little bit of time spent showing the telephone recording feature, yet I
understand why he didn't do that. I am comfortable feeling that I can get
this done and overcome my stupid fear of trying  things for dread of ruining
something, and that, too is my poverty!  Thanks Brent for everything, and
thanks to the list for tolerating my postings on this matter.

Lin'

" Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
every problem comes to break us or make us.
The choice is ours whether we become VICTOR or VICTIM."