[Electronics-talk] FW: Kyocera Kona Flip Phone warning

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:45:57 UTC 2013

4S.  Depends, I would guess, on which plan you qualify for.  Should I decide
to go with Verizon I have the rep's phone number to call her back and let
her know if I am going to go with her company so I can ask those questions
if and when I call her back.  I have to let her know something soon because
she doesn't know how long the promotion will last.

Also, if you are thinking about going with Verizon, they have something
called the Edge which is a plan where you can pay just $20 a month for the
pphone but that's in addition to the cost of the plan you choose.  And I
would be able to pay less than $100 for a deposit which would be refunded
after a year as opposed to Sprint's 2 years and $250 deposit.  If you have
good credit I am sure that isn't a problem and you may be able to get the
phone at no cost but only pay for your montyly service.

Anita