[Electronics-talk] netflix and hulu

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:20:31 UTC 2013

Google makes a small adapter that plugs into the back of a telivision set,
not sure if the TV has to be HD, but the adapter turns your TV into a
vertual smart tv that can pull up different network streams, not sure which
ones, or how accessible it is, but it is something else to research as an
option. As far as Netflicks goes, they have TV series, movies, documentries,
but it is not like cable networking where you tune into the latest epasodes,
you choose typicly from older shows/movies, but that is more attractive to
some, to have control over when and where they watch a show, it is kind of
like having a huge DVD selection. Some TV shows that are coming out are
netflicks only and do have new weekly epasodes as well.
HTH