[Electronics-talk] TV withEasilyaccessibleAudioDescribedprogramming.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 01:51:52 UTC 2013

Hey vince,
I got my first phone a few years later and it was a simple phone with no
talking features. But I could feel the buttons and make a call so it
saficed.
Now, though we have texting. I wish I had a verizon phone that could read
texts but not into the smart phones.
They all are flat screens and look complex.