[Electronics-talk] email and other things by phone

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:50:31 UTC 2013

The question has to be, with all the choices you've already mentioned, why do you not go with one of them?

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net