[Electronics-talk] Referral

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Mon Sep 23 18:08:45 UTC 2013

www.easychirp.com is a sight that makes twitter much easier as well as i think
m.twitter.com, the mobile site. i use and love system access but you
could also get the samnet  sam net, content which has email, chat  both
rooms and facebook and twitter and voice and text and lots of other
goodies there too. i think sam net might only be about 10$s a month but
facebook and twitter are much easier and more fun working with that way.